THANKS DR Nkosi, YOU ARE A BLESSING TO MY WORLD.

I phoned one family friend she is such a darling to me and she gave me a number of Dr Nkosi +27820502562 he has helped her two years ago I had lost all my trust in everyone but she strengthened me and gave me the go- ahead to try Dr Nkosi. I thought about it with all my heart and finally decided to contact Nkosi I made everything known to her and she said that we had a future with my husband and we are compatible but the lady had used something on my man which had diverted his feelings away from not only me but also from the whole family. I was so angry at this point and I asked how-how it was possible to get him back. Nkosi assured me that I would get my happiness back in three days Before I began the prayer with Nkosi and sent her my info with that of my husband I was given the instructions of the prayers we did together over the phone and after the fast day my husband texted me saying hi it was not a big message but I was so happy for that small massage I never replied though and after 48 hours of the prayer my husband came home I was not home by that time I was by neighbours I heard the car horn and rushed to see who was it. He asked me to sit in the car we talked he was so romantic and he asked for my forgiveness since then our lives have been progressing both in relationships and finances. I have written my story to tell everyone who may be in tears that I was like that before. Helene is my name from Switzerland

No comments:

Post a Comment